We’re pleased to announce that the clinic is now open! It’s been inspiring to see how our communities have banded together to help protect each other during the last few weeks of incredible change and uncertainty. Keep reading for an update on what to expect in the days to come.
We are currently open for injectables, aesthetic treatments, and surgical consultations! Please feel free to reach out to request an appointment.
Elective surgeries continue to be on hold as we await updates from our operating hospitals. For patients with booked surgeries, we will reach out to you individually with any updates on the status of your procedure.
For your safety, we will be scheduling reduced volumes of in-clinic appointments. We appreciate your patience as we work hard to accommodate everyone safely and efficiently.
What to Expect
We can’t wait to see you! When you visit us, you’ll see some changes to clinic functioning to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
Prior to your appointment:
- Ensure that you have completed and returned our intake form and COVID-19 screening questionnaire.
- For non-surgical appointments, it is preferred that you arrive with a clean, makeup-free face.
On your appointment day:
- Please arrive precisely at your appointment time – this helps us to space out patients appropriately.
- Call the clinic to let us know you have arrived.
- All visitors will be screened with a temperature check.
- Staff will be equipped with PPE and we will provide you with a mask for your visit.
- You will be escorted directly to your room; all interactions will take place there to minimize waiting room traffic.
- We ask that all payments be made by credit or e-transfer to avoid cash handling.
- Sanitizing stations are available for your use.
Note: It is imperative that you arrive on time to help us adhere to physical distancing policies. If you will be late, please call the clinic and we will do our best to accommodate you. If you do not notify us, please keep in mind that our cancellation fee of $75 remains in effect. Thank you for your understanding!
As Ottawa’s premier surgical and skincare centre since 1999, we have always adhered to the highest standard of hygiene and sanitization protocols. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of care along with the augmented protocols you see here.
Considering a consultation?
If you’re interested in booking a surgery, we’re continuing to offer virtual consultations with Dr. Silverman and Dr. Boyd so you can get started on your journey from the comfort of your home. We’re also offering complimentary virtual consultations for skincare and aesthetic treatments. Get in touch with us to book!