When you schedule your non-surgical appointment with Ottawa Plastic Surgery, you are agreeing to the following policies. Should you have any questions about our policies, and how they apply to your situation, please contact us via phone (613-792-4137) or by e-mail (i[email protected]).
A credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. We hold this information as part of our cancellation policy requirements and only make necessary charges to your account on the date of your scheduled service. You can choose to pay with any of our other accepted methods of payment after your service. Details of our cancellation policy, and when the card on file is charged, are provided below.
As your safety and the safety of our staff are our top priority, please note that starting the following procedures will be in place in compliance with the provincial regulations.
- Face masks are required to be worn during the duration of your visit, excluding times where your provider is performing a treatment on the face. Your provider will be equipped with proper PPE pertaining to the service you are receiving as well as their mask.
- Disposable face masks can be provided to you for a charge of $5 of charge upon entering and exiting the building, all proceeds will be donated to the Capital Plastic Surgery Charitable Organization.
If you begin to have symptoms of COVID 19 or feel unwell in any manner please contact us and we will reschedule you to a later date, with no cancellation fee.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interac, and e-transfers, and cash, as well as the option to pre-pay for your services over the phone and product purchase can be made online.
- Patients must attend their appointments alone.
- It is preferred that you arrive with a clean, makeup-free face.
- Please arrive precisely at your appointment time, and you must arrive to your appointment alone – this helps us to space out patients appropriately.
Your time and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments necessary. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 48 hours’ notice to allow us to fill the vacancy if possible.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hours prior to your appointment time will result in a $75 cancellation fee.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the $75 cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, please notify our front desk team and they will work with you to reschedule your appointment.
- All gift card, gift certificate, and prepaid service purchases are non-refundable.
- All products purchased at Ottawa Plastic Surgery are final sale.
- For returns due to a reaction, we require photo evidence of the symptoms for the product to be considered for return or exchange and must be notified within 14 days of purchase date.
- We are unable to process any refunds for purchased packages or prepaid series of treatments.
KIDS AND DOGS
We love kids and dogs (we have some of our own!) but unfortunately, we can’t accommodate or take care of them during your Ottawa Plastic Surgery visit. And, because of safety concerns, we can’t let them relax unattended in our waiting room to wait or in the treatment room with you. Please take this time to get a babysitter/ dog-sitter and enjoy some quality YOU time.
Only one discount is available for use at a time. We do not combine discounts. For example, one cannot combine a daily deal discount with published monthly special pricing for any service or package, as it is already discounted.
As a courtesy, automated appointment reminders are sent to you prior to your appointment via email and/or text messaging, you can confirm your appointment by clicking the confirm button. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please contact our clinic to avoid cancellation fees as per above.
Please keep in mind that these are courtesy reminders, and it is your responsibility to remember your appointment times and dates, regardless if the automated reminder is received or not.
CELL PHONES AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES
As a courtesy to our patients and providers, we kindly ask that you refrain from cell phone use and place your device on silent to ensure a stress-free environment. Phone calls are prohibited in treatment rooms and the waiting room. Your mobile device should be switched off during your service. If you must take a call, please go into the hallway for privacy reasons and to avoid disturbance of the rest of the clinic.
Before & after photos of the treatment area are taken to view treatment progress. They can be especially helpful for injectable treatments, peels, micro-needling, and other facial treatments. Photos are confidential and kept secure with your profile. Photos can be helpful for us to demonstrate treatment results and expectations for our patients on social media and we will always ask for your consent prior to posting.